Sign in to follow this  
x for xepeta

Corto Maltese

8777.jpg

Αυτό δεν το περίμενα. Όχι για την ταινία αλλά για τους συντελεστές.

Ταινία με θέμα το γνωστό ήρωα του Hugo Pratt. Ακούγονται ονόματα όπως  Tom Hughes και Milla Jovovich. Σκηνοθέτης ο Christopher Gans. Δικό του το Brotherhood of the Wolf  αρκετά ατμοσφαιρικό, αλλά σαν γαλλική ταινία σε μπερδεύει λίγο το ασαφές σενάριο. Πάντως σαν το Βαλεριάν δεν έχει!

Ο σκηνοθέτης είναι ενθουσιασμένος δίνοντας ως ημερομηνία που αρχίζουν την παραγωγή τον Ιανουάριο του 2019.

"Corto Maltese has been a dream project for me since I was a boy reading comics," said Gans. "Now that I have the opportunity to bring this incredible story to the big screen, I can think of no better actor to play the adventurous Corto after meeting with Tom Hughes, whom I followed in the TV series Victoria, and who has emerged as one of Britain’s truly top actors."

Οι δημιουργοί φιλοδοξούν να χτίσουν φραντσάιζ τύπου Ιντιάνα Τζόουνς και Πειρατές της Καραϊβικής.

Corto Maltese - IMDb Coming Soon

1. Unknown
  2. Movie

Details

1. Rating
  2. Director
  3. Writer
  4. Release Date
    Unknown
  5. Country
      • France
  6. Language
    Unknown
  7. Genres

At the dawn of the 20th century, Corto Maltese, a sailor and an adventurer, is hired by a Chinese revolutionary group, The Red Lanterns, to hijack an armored train carrying the gold of Russian Emperor Tsar Nicolas II from Saint Petersburg to Vladivostok. Corto Maltese will be joined in this task by his partner in crime Rasputin, but they won't be the only ones chasing the coveted treasure in this land torn between the Chinese, Japanese and Russian armies. written by Unknown from IMDb
Updated

• Like 10

45241731_10160969584625305_6494700273422

Τίτλος της ταινίας: Corto Maltese en Siberie (ανανεώθηκε ο τίτλος του τόπικ και το θαμπ)
Ελληνιστί δηλαδή: "Η κρυφή αυλή του μυστηρίου"

Πρωταγωνιστές: Tom Hughes (Corto), James Thierrée (Raspoutine)

edit: O τίτλος θα είναι σκέτο Κόρτο Μαλτέζε, ξανανεώθηκε ο τίτλος του τοπικού. Η υπόθεση θα είναι η Κρυφή Αυλή
  • Like 16

ΟΙ πρωταγωνιστές πάντως ταιριάζουν πολύ σαν φάτσες! :wow:

• Like 8