Προτεινόμενες Καταχωρήσεις

• Member ID:  23287
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  4890
  • Achievement Points:  4890
  • Days Won:  15
  • With Us For:  4585 Days

σχετικό με την τεχνική του Ντον Ρόσα πως να (μην σύμφωνα με τον Ρόσα) σχεδιάσετε τον Σκρουτζ...

Νομίζω ότι όλοι όσοι είχαν ασχοληθεί λίγο ήξεραν τον "κανόνα" των 3.5 κύκλων, και το γεγονός ότι o Rosa δουλεύει τελείως μηχανικά, λόγω των σπουδών του ως πολιτικός μηχανικός. Στο παραπάνω βίντεο όμως, φαίνεται πιο αναλυτικά η τεχνική του, και το γεγονός ότι (τουλάχιστον έτσι λέει) το μόνο στοιχείο της ανατομίας των παπιών που κάνει έστω και κάπως free-hand είναι οι φαβορίτες του Σκρούτζ.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους

• Member ID:  30213
  • Group:  Banned
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2379
  • Achievement Points:  2379
  • Days Won:  1
  • With Us For:  3590 Days

ξαναμπήκε 2 ποστ πίσω :P

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  23222
  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  3505
  • Achievement Points:  3325
  • Days Won:  6
  • With Us For:  4589 Days

Number of likes by country. Is yours on the list? -- Jano

10330299_747832361938341_9179111783197583349_n.png

:D

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  23287
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  4890
  • Achievement Points:  4890
  • With Us For:  4585 Days

Δεν ξέρω αν είναι μέρος του ντοκυμαντέρ "Life and Times of Don Rosa", αλλά βρήκα μερικά βιογραφικά κλιπάκια πάνω στον Ρόσα:

Webisode 1: Born Into Stories - Η παιδική ηλικία του Ρόσα και τα πρώτα του δημιουργικά χρόνια.

Webisode 2: Carl Barks Stories - H επαφή του Ρόσα με τις ιστορίες του Κάρλ Μπάρκς.

Interview with a Storyteller - Ο Ρόσα εξηγεί πως δουλεύει ερασιτεχνικά και οργανικά. Επαναλαμβάνει την άποψη του ότι δεν υπάρχει εγγενές ταλέντο. Αυτό το έχουμε δει και στην ιστορία με το Κάτυ Σάρκ.

Particular Type of Orchid - Ένα πάρα πολύ συγκεκριμένο easter egg...

Background Gags - Ο Ρόσα μιλάει για ένα απ'τα gags στους Τρείς Καμπαλέρος. Πανέμορφες μελανωμένες σελίδες, btw.

The very first one I drew - Η πρώτη ιστορία του Ρόσα, Pluto at the Store.

Συνέντευξη στο Raptus 2010

Μπόνους δυο κλιπάκια του στυλ slice of life...

Over my dead body

Farming

Είχαμε μιλήσει για την μέθοδο του Ντον Ρόσα. Προσθέτω μερικές λεπτομέρειες για τους επίδοξους δημιουργούς...

Since I never intended to become a professional comic booker, I never made any investigation of what standard materials or practices are for the industry -- I suspect NOTHING I do is done the way anyone else does it, so I always warn people to not put the slightest bit of value on anything I tell them I do, how I do it or the tools I use. I've just made it all up on my own and I have no notion of how it's supposed to be done. I'm sure there are much better methods, as my results and the time it takes for me to achieve even THEM attests.

Actually, Egmont dictates the size of my originals, which is okay by me, except maybe that they have me draw rather large, which only means I'll take that much more time to fit in more detail. I do each page in two halves, each half being about 12.5" X 9" (whatever that is in the metric system I use), making a full page about 12.5" X 18".

"Tools" are my biggest area of ignorance. If I knew what I was doing, I'd have learned how to use a single brush such as Van Horn might use. Instead, all I know are pens. I use up to EIGHT pens (and brushes) on EACH PANEL. I start with a calligraphy pen (which gives me line variation in a single stroke) for the "close-up" (thick lined) stuff, then an italics pen (same wedge tip as the C. pen, only smaller), then a "drawing" pen (plain tip), then two sizes of Rapid-O-graph (technical) pens for straight lines and templated things. Then a speed-ball to fill in the small black areas, then a medium brush to fill in larger black areas, then a tiny brush to spend about a half-hour on each page WHITING OUT lots of mistakes, evening out the ends of cross-hatching, and blotting out whole vistas of needless and irritating detail that you never even see.

I use stacks of templates and curves. Templates are those plastic sheets with all sorts and sizes of circles, ellipses, ovals and such. I use these WHENEVER I can, often doing a large part of each page just with these "mechanical drawing" tools -- undoubtedly my engineering degree showing. For example, with templates I ink all nephew heads, all eyes and eyeballs, $crooge's glasses and the upper portion of his top hat, all buttons, nephew's hats, and even their feet and bills in certain angles. That's just the DUCKS themselves -- naturally anything else in every panel that involves a circle or angle-view of same, or any gentle curve like a motion line, ALL this will I ink meticulously with technical equipment! Obviously, this is not the technique of a normal cartoonist -- it's the technique of an insane person.

I simply ink in empty balloons. The size I make the balloons is guess-work -- my instructions are to generously estimate the balloon size for English (this will accomodate most languages) then ADD one full line for Finnish (this is called the Finnishing Touch). But the balloons you see on my stories in Gladstone comics are NOT MINE, and the art around the edges of the balloons is NOT MINE. Somebody has always whited out those extra large balloons (using stats), redrawn smaller ones and finished the art in around the smaller balloons. I am very grateful for the trouble they take to make my stories look nice by eliminating the big, bulky balloons.

Most of the needless and irritating detail is done in the pencil stage. On the other hand, some of what I feel are my best gags do not appear in my scripts, but leap off my pencil as I draw without my seeming to think about it. Actually, my scripts usually contain only plot and dialogue -- it's not until I draw the stuff that the stories become funny simply because I don't take my stories seriously. The humor is almost an afterthought.

I hope to draw a page a day. That doesn't mean I pencil and then ink one page at a time. But while I pencil I try to do 4 half-pages per day, and later INK that same amount -- this then averages one full page per day. However, with the type of stuff I do, I NEVER seem to meet that goal; this $#@%*& Croesus story I just did with ancient temples with 127 fluted columns, took much longer -- only 3 half-pages per day, adding many extra days to the job.

http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/rosa-on-himself.html#work

Επεξεργασία από Tightwad
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  30604
  • Topic Count:  536
  • Content Count:  6810
  • Achievement Points:  6810
  • Days Won:  161
  • With Us For:  3428 Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnY_U9fuDt0

Ένα βίντεο με περιήγηση στο στούντιο του, όπου έχει μια καταπληκτική συλλογή από φιγούρες, στολίδια κλπ με παπιά. Επίσης περίπου στα 8:40 στην συλλογή του από κόμικς βλέπουμε και μια στοίβα ΚΟΜΙΞ καθώς και τους τόμους "Βίος και Πολιτεία" "Χαμένα Επεισόδια" και τουλάχιστον 3 τόμους από την "Βιβλιοθήκη ΚΟΜΙΞ". Αφήστε με εκεί μέσα για καμιά εβδομάδα,δεν ζητάω πολλά.. :please:

Υ.Γ.  Είναι περήφανος για τις φιγούρες που έχει πάνω στην τηλεόραση του, τις οποίες έβγαζε η ιταλική DeAgostini και στην Ελλάδα, και τα έχω και γω!!!!  :yahoo:

Επεξεργασία από Θρηνωδός
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  29453
  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1286
  • Achievement Points:  1288
  • Days Won:  0
  • With Us For:  3941 Days

Πολύ ωραιο βιντεακι!το ατομο είναι οργανωμενο.

Ένα βίντεο με περιήγηση στο στούντιο του, όπου έχει μια καταπληκτική συλλογή από φιγούρες, στολίδια κλπ με παπιά. Επίσης περίπου στα 8:40 στην συλλογή του από κόμικς βλέπουμε και μια στοίβα ΚΟΜΙΞ καθώς και τους τόμους "Βίος και Πολιτεία" "Χαμένα Επεισόδια" και τουλάχιστον 3 τόμους από την "Βιβλιοθήκη ΚΟΜΙΞ". Αφήστε με εκεί μέσα για καμιά εβδομάδα,δεν ζητάω πολλά.. :please:

Υ.Γ.  Είναι περήφανος για τις φιγούρες που έχει πάνω στην τηλεόραση του, τις οποίες έβγαζε η ιταλική DeAgostini και στην Ελλάδα, και τα έχω και γω!!!!  :yahoo:

[/quoteΠολυ ωραιο βιντεακι!το ατομο είναι οργανωμενο.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  20685
  • Group:  Administrator
  • Topic Count:  759
  • Content Count:  12986
  • Achievement Points:  9268
  • Days Won:  430
  • With Us For:  4655 Days

Το έχω αναρτήσει πρώτα εγώ στο post #43 κι έπειτα ο Θλιμμένος Μπούφος στο post # 83...! ;)

Η επανάληψη βέβαια δεν έβλαψε ποτέ κανέναν...! :)

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  10732
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1278
  • Achievement Points:  1328
  • Days Won:  2
  • With Us For:  5391 Days

happy Kalevala Day

post-10732-0-86405900-1425139003_thumb.jpg

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  30701
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  342
  • Achievement Points:  342
  • With Us For:  3383 Days

"Όλες αυτές οι ιστορίες ήταν αποτέλεσμα δουλειάς freelancers σαν τον Καρλ Μπαρκς που δούλευε για ανεξάρτητους εκδότες που είχαν την άδεια χρήση των χαρακτήρων. Αυτό είναι ευαίσθητο σημείο για μένα. Ξέρω πως οι πάντες απλώς υποθέτουν πως όλα τα Disney κόμικς παράγονται και εκδίδονται από την ίδια τη Disney και η Disney όχι μόνο αφήνει τον κόσμο να το πιστεύει αλλά το επιδιώκει κιόλας, ώστε να πάρουν το credit για τις ιστορίες που έχουν δημιουργήσει άλλοι.
Οπότε ποτέ δεν αφήνω καμία ευκαιρία για να δηλώσω την αλήθεια σε συνεντεύξεις. Είναι σαν αποστολή ζωής. Δεν υπάρχει ‘σύμπαν χαρακτήρων Disney’. Είναι ‘σύμπαν ιστοριών Καρλ Μπαρκς’.""

-Ροσα,Ντον

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  30701
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  342
  • Achievement Points:  342
  • With Us For:  3383 Days

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224666608/the-don-rosa-library-volume-2-signed-by

Προ-παραγγελια για υπογεγραμμενο τομο βιβλιοθηκης του Rosa.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 8 months later...

• Member ID:  25682
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  4227
  • Achievement Points:  4273
  • Days Won:  10
  • With Us For:  4267 Days

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 month later...

post-30213-0-11309700-1452540162_thumb.jpg

Don just sent over a new pic from the "Don at US cons" series. Here's what he says: "Here's another funny American Comic Con pic. It's from here at the Albuquerque Comic Con. This is a typical Don Rosa discussion panel at an American comic con. They scheduled me for a panel without telling me, otherwise I would have declined since this is what usually happens. 

But this *is* actually staged. It is NOT authentic. The truth is that NO fans showed up at the scheduled panel, so I asked a con volunteer to sit in the audience and pretend to be a lone Duckfan for the sake of the photo. 

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  30992
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  841
  • Achievement Points:  841
  • Days Won:  3
  • With Us For:  3229 Days

The truth is that NO fans showed up at the scheduled panel, so I asked a con volunteer to sit in the audience and pretend to be a lone Duckfan for the sake of the photo. 

:lol:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  31052
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2070
  • Achievement Points:  2070
  • With Us For:  3184 Days

attachicon.gif12419354_970258303029078_2215774681640810781_o.jpg

Don just sent over a new pic from the "Don at US cons" series. Here's what he says: "Here's another funny American Comic Con pic. It's from here at the Albuquerque Comic Con. This is a typical Don Rosa discussion panel at an American comic con. They scheduled me for a panel without telling me, otherwise I would have declined since this is what usually happens. 

But this *is* actually staged. It is NOT authentic. The truth is that NO fans showed up at the scheduled panel, so I asked a con volunteer to sit in the audience and pretend to be a lone Duckfan for the sake of the photo. 

Χαχα... ευτυχώς που το αντιμετωπίζει με χιούμορ.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  20685
  • Group:  Administrator
  • Topic Count:  759
  • Content Count:  12986
  • Achievement Points:  9268
  • Days Won:  430
  • With Us For:  4655 Days

Χαχα... ευτυχώς που το αντιμετωπίζει με χιούμορ.

Η καρδούλα του το ξέρει...! :P

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 weeks later...

Κάποιοι φανς σκοπεύουν να φτιάξουν ένα ντοκιμαντέρ για τον Don Rosa.

https://www.facebook.com/DonRosaOfficial/videos/979466625441579/

http://www.thescroogemystery.com/

Και 2 φωτογραφίες από Ανγκουλέμ
post-30213-0-71590900-1454167263_thumb.jpg post-30213-0-03067400-1454167267_thumb.jpg

Η Βιβλιοθηκη Ροσα πισω ισως ειναι αυτη που θα δουμε το 2017 απο την Καθημερινη :P
Επεξεργασία από Rorschach
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Κάποιοι φανς σκοπεύουν να φτιάξουν ένα ντοκιμαντέρ για τον Don Rosa.

https://www.facebook.com/DonRosaOfficial/videos/979466625441579/

Και 2 φωτογραφίες από Ανγκουλέμ

Η Βιβλιοθηκη Ροσα πισω ισως ειναι αυτη που θα δουμε το 2017 απο την Καθημερινη :P

Μα οι τόμοι αυτοί είναι από τη Γαλλία... Και αρκετά ακριβοί σύμφωνα με το Inducks... Έχει ένα 30άρι ο καθένας... 

Ενδιαφέρον το Ντοκιμαντέρ! 

Επεξεργασία από ΚΟΜΙΞ
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Και τα περισσοτερα εξωφυλλα απο το ημερολογιο και τα νεα Κομιξ γαλλικα ειναι https://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/HBPS+++2

Δεν ξερω αν θα ειναι οντως αυτη η Βιβλιοθηκη, απλα υποθεση εκανα. Παντως φαινεται καλη, με κειμενα του Ροσα κλπ

Επεξεργασία από Rorschach
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Και τα περισσοτερα εξωφυλλα απο το ημερολογιο και τα νεα Κομιξ γαλλικα ειναι https://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/HBPS+++2

Δεν ξερω αν θα ειναι οντως αυτη η Βιβλιοθηκη, απλα υποθεση εκανα. Παντως φαινεται καλη, με κειμενα του Ροσα κλπ

Δεν έχεις και άδικο και συμφωνώ με το bold.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 5 months later...

• Member ID:  10490
  • Group:  Νέα Μέλη
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Achievement Points:  5
  • With Us For:  5415 Days

Δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει ξεχωριστό θέμα, αλλά το ακόλουθο φαίνεται πολύ ενδιαφέρον:

Παρακάτω και το newsletter που έλαβα πριν λίγες μέρες:

Dear Don Rosa fans,

We have been honored with so many messages since we announced The Scrooge Mystery 'duckumentary', and we wanted to say: THANK YOU!

This website has three goals:

1- To inform you of the progresses we're making and share any exclusives we can,

2- To show our partners there is an audience for such a film,

3- To give you the possibility to help us.

So let's jump right into it, shall we?

A little bit about the film:

The Scrooge Mystery will present Don Rosa as a pioneer in what we call the fandom age where fans get recognized on their work based on original licenses, blurring the lines between fan-art and art. The documentary is constructed in a twelve-part conversation with the artist, broken down by interviews of those inspired by his stories. In an approach similar to the award-winning 1956 documentary The Mystery of Picasso, the conversation between Don Rosa and the filmmakers will be recorded behind a transparent drawing table while he recreates the twelve portraits of Scrooge McDuck as featured in his best-selling, Eisner Award winning, graphic novel: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

As a first exclusive, please find attached a photo of the eleventh portrait that was created for the documentary.

Showing broadcasters/distributors you care about this story:

We need each of you to find 10 persons, either fans or people curious about the project, filmmakers, comic book readers, friends who owe you something and make them subscribe to the website. If you want to skip the middle man and subscribe their email address directly on www.thescroogemystery.com, make sure they won't mind receiving our newsletter. We need to boost the numbers to make a difference.

Helping us making the documentary:

As we are waiting for network decisions to grant us access to their bins full of money we will require your help. It won't take time, nor money and it's mainly effortless. There are contests all over the internet where audiences can vote for their favorite video, the most voted gets a cash prize. It's that simple: you just need to vote for a video and we get funds to work on the film. There will be one in August, and we'll be counting on your votes to make it happen! But don't worry we'll explain everything when we come to this.

Have questions, remarks, praises? Feel free to send us an email, we read them all and we'll try to speed up the answering process!

Best regards,

The crew behind The Scrooge Mystery,

www.thescroogemystery.com

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  30826
  • Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  1210
  • Achievement Points:  1210
  • With Us For:  3323 Days

Ναι, το μάθαμε κι εμείς στην ΚΟΜΙΞ Wiki τον Μάιο από τον K.Orfan... Έχουμε και σελίδα γι αυτό

Επεξεργασία από petross21
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  31652
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  53
  • Achievement Points:  57
  • With Us For:  2854 Days

Ναι, το μάθαμε κι εμείς στην ΚΟΜΙΞ Wiki τον Μάιο από τον K. Orfan... Έχουμε και σελίδα γι αυτό

Βλέπω συχνά που γράφετε το όνομα μου με ένα κενό ανάμεσα. Δεν υπάρχει κάποιο κενό. Το ψευδώνυμο αυτό το χρησιμοποιώ κανα-δυο χρόνια. Όμως όταν έδινα το email μου ή κάποιο user name όλοι διάβαζαν κόρφαν αντί για Κάπα Ορφαν ή Κει Ορφαν. Οπότε πρόσθεσα την τελεία για να ξεχωρίζουν και πάλι η τελεία δημιουργεί πρόβλημα ότι κάποιοι θεωρούν ότι αυτά τα δύο έχουν κενό ανάμεσα. Βέβαια δεν είναι κάτι το σημαντικό απλώς το λέω

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  10513
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  7656
  • Achievement Points:  7659
  • Days Won:  18
  • With Us For:  5413 Days

το εγχειριδιο του καλου username λεει οτι πρεπει να ειναι μικρο, συμπαγες, χωρις κενα, παυλες και τελειες για να μπορει να διαβαζεται ευκολα, γρηγορα και χωρις παρανοησεις 

:giati:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

το εγχειριδιο του καλου username λεει οτι πρεπει να ειναι μικρο, συμπαγες, χωρις κενα, παυλες και τελειες για να μπορει να διαβαζεται ευκολα, γρηγορα και χωρις παρανοησεις 

:giati:

Έχεις δίκιο μα εξήγησα πως ήταν αναγκάιο κακό να μπει η τελεία. Αλλά εξηγώ επίσης πως δεν υπάρχει κενο

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  30992
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  841
  • Achievement Points:  841
  • Days Won:  3
  • With Us For:  3229 Days

Σόρρυ παιδιά αλλά βγαίνετε εκτός θέματος :)

Επεξεργασία από Darrell
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 weeks later...

The Scrooge Mystery: We need you

Dear Don Rosa fans,

In two weeks, you will be able to help the project move forward for free simply by voting on: https://theaudienceawards.com/films/the-scrooge-mystery-52427.

If we are voted first place you will get an exclusive look at a scene from the documentary before anyone else!

And if you’re in Paris on August 9th, please come round to Le Dernier Bar avant la Fin du Monde from 6pm for a chance to win exclusive goodies at the launch party (https://www.facebook.com/events/1266489230027994/)

More infos in the following days, in the meantime, to be sure you can vote please sign up to The Audience Awards website: https://theaudienceawards.com

Best regards,

The crew behind The Scrooge Mystery,

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

Παιδιά από ότι βλέπω το The Scrooge Mystery τα πάει καλά με σχέση άλλες ταινίες. Όμως δεν είναι 1ο! Είδα μία ταινία που έχει ξεπεράσει το The Scrooge Mystery για λίγο παραπάνω από 25 ψήφους. Όσοι δεν έχετε ψηφίσει να ψηφίσετε εδώ: https://theaudienceawards.com/films/the-scrooge-mystery-52427 . Πραγματικά και γω πιστεύω πως ζω την περιπέτεια!

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Dear Don Rosa fans,

You are fantastic! Thanks to all of you we are now holding first place with more than a thousand votes. We are nearly assured to be qualified for the finals from August 23rd to 29th so THANK YOU to all of you.

Don’t forget you can vote once a day, every day here to keep us in pole position: https://theaudienceawards.com/films/the-scrooge-mystery-52427.

Having trouble voting? We made a little video to explain everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEJs1qeUqp0

If we do get voted first place by August 29th you will all get an exclusive look at a scene from the documentary as a thank you.

Best regards,

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Don Rosa fans,

We needed 300 votes yesterday and you delivered. Thank you ever so much! But sadly we are facing tougher competition than expected, the first contestant has more than 900 votes ahead of us.

If we do this right, all won’t be lost for us, but we need you to act today. You were 924 to vote for the past two weeks. Nearly half of that number is receiving this email. We need you to all vote today and make a friend vote. You all know someone, you all have one contact that will go through the registration process for you. So let’s win this, let’s show the world Don Rosa fans care about this project by voting here: https://theaudienceawards.com/films/the-scrooge-mystery-52427

Having trouble voting? We made a little video to explain everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEJs1qeUqp0

As we will need your votes everyday for the next week we will send a daily reminder to stay on top.

Thank you!

Best regards,

The crew behind The Scrooge Mystery,

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

ΓΙα πάμε μπας και γίνει τίποτα...

Only 3 days to vote

Dear Don Rosa fans,

Thank you. You have given us nearly as many votes as the first round in just 5 days instead of 10. You are amazing. Sadly we dropped to third place which doesn’t get any kind of awards whatsoever. We have only three days left to make the most of all of your efforts. Talk to your friends, vote again, share it on your networks. We can aim for second place, but we need all of you to do so. Here’s the link: https://theaudienceawards.com/films/the-scrooge-mystery-52427

As we will need your votes everyday for the next week we will send a daily reminder to stay on top.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό