Προτεινόμενες Καταχωρήσεις

• Member ID:  2265
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  1000
  • Content Count:  20072
  • Achievement Points:  20162
  • Days Won:  336
  • With Us For:  6193 Days

Dear Cultist, I have decided that within the next few weeks Z-Cult FM will be slowly closed down and the server put offline resulting in the death of Z-Cult FM as we know it. Z-Cult FM was born in 2004 and over the last 5 years has seen many high and low times. I would like to thank everyone who was involved over the last 5 years in making Z-Cult FM what it became. I would personally like to thank all the staff past and present, all torrenters and supporters of the site. I did start listing everyone by name but the list was too big and was scared I would miss someone off. Thanks to everyone who posted and helped out in any way possible. I would also like to unthank all the people who during the 5 years have caused trouble for the site such as no-ip, Marvel, DC Comics, etc etc list goes on..... least you made Z-Cult FM into a soap opera with many dramas along the way. The future for Z-Cult FM is currently a sad quiet death and a think about it's future. If it does return it will be just as a message board for the members who still like to use it but we will see what future holds. Thanks, Serj R.I.P. Z-Cult FM 2004 - 2009
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους