• Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  1759
  • Achievement Points:  1759
  • Days Won:  0
  • With Us For:  6437 Days

Από το www.scifiwire.com :

Marvel/DC Comics artist helps capture criminal

Chris Weston, longtime artist for Marvel (Fantastic Four: First Family), DC (JSA: The Justice Society Returns), Wildstorm (The Authority), 2000 AD (Judge Dredd) and other comic-book companies was in the wrong place at the right time yesterday—his local bank during a robbery.

As he shared in his blog today, while visiting his bank to pay a credit-card bill, "this extremely charismatic fellow in the queue ahead of me ... proceeded to say something to the girl behind the counter that persuaded her to hand over loads of money."

Unfortunately for the alleged perpetrator, he'd chosen to undertake his villainy in the presence of something far more dangerous to him than a superhero—he was caught by the watchful eyes of a professional comics artist!

"I'd studied this guy quite intensely and could remember every detail of his likeness and clothes," wrote Weston. So after first rushing home to get what he'd seen down on paper, he returned to the scene of the crime and showed the officers what he'd sketched.

"I held up my drawings, and the policeman's eyes widened with astonishment! 'That's him!' he spluttered," wrote Weston. "Seems they'd already picked up a suspect who matched my drawings exactly. I then spent the afternoon giving a statement ... but I can't really expand on the situation any further than that for obvious reasons."

πηγή

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους