Προτεινόμενες Καταχωρήσεις

• Member ID:  27235
  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1360
  • Achievement Points:  1360
  • Days Won:  1
  • With Us For:  4175 Days

The Calendar of Sexy Monsters is a set of twelve illustrations of ten famous movie monsters and two humble working-class monsters looking surprisingly (and seasonably) sensual in a funny (and only mildly disturbing) mutation of the conventional pin-up calendar. Always suggestive, but never explicit—these are very freaky monsters, but the kind you can take home to mother.

The CoSM is not your flimsy, stapled, square, disposable calendar. These are juicy, decadently rectangular, collectible giclée art prints that just happen to be gracious enough to help you figure out what day it is. They're manufactured (illustrated, designed, printed, cut, assembled, bagged, and packed) entirely by me in my little home lab. (Sometimes my man cuts cardboard for shipping.)

The CoSM also features the most frighteningly silly month names in calendar history.

Πάρτε μια γεύση:

poster-gillman.jpg

zuul.jpg

predator.jpg

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους