Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Οι Υπερασπιστές του Δικαίου επιστρέφουν! [ "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers" από την BOOM! ]

big vaggos

Προτεινόμενες Καταχωρήσεις

• Member ID:  11645
  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  688
  • Achievement Points:  688
  • Days Won:  2
  • With Us For:  5248 Days

Μετά από την αναπάντεχα μεγάλη επιτυχία του Darkwing Duck, η "BOOM!" αποφάσισε να επαναφέρει άλλη μία γνωστή σειρά των 90s στο χαρτί - το"Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers"! Στην Ελλάδα είδαμε ιστορίες των Rescue Rangers στο Αλμανάκο (τεύχη #11-31)... Η νέα αναμενόμενη ongoing σειρά θα κάνει το ντεμπούτο της τον ερχόμενο Δεκέμβριο! :yahoo: Το σενάριο θα αναλάβει ο Ian Brill (ο σεναριογράφος που έχει αναλάβει και τον Darkwing) και στο σχέδιο θα είναι ο Leonel Castellani (γνωστός από το Marvel Super Hero Squad).

Να και μία συνέντευξη από τον Ian Brill σχετικά με την επερχόμενη σειρά:

Newsarama: Ian, this Rescue Rangers ongoing is coming on the heels of your Darkwing Duck ongoing — which begs the question, just how big of a Disney Afternoon fan are you?

Ian Brill: A pretty big fan. After all, I got two hours of great cartoons every day after school. Obviously Darkwing Duck and now Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers hold a place in my heart now. I also loved Gummi Bears, TaleSpin, Goof Troop and DuckTales (and you can find DuckTales stories in Uncle Scrooge, published by BOOM Kids! every month). These shows had stand-out characters and inventive situations. It was a great time to be a kid, soaking up these stories that fired up the imagination.

Nrama: The new Darkwing Duck series, while it's absolutely appropriate for all audiences, seems to be aimed with an eye towards people who grew up with the cartoon and are now adult comic readers. Which works for Darkwing — it was always satirical, always a little subversive. Rescue Rangers, as a concept, doesn't seem like it would necessarily lend itself to the same kind of treatment — it's a little more earnest by nature. What approach are you taking with the comic?

Brill: There’s a sweet spot you can hit where, with enough craft and care, you can tell a story that appeals to a universal audience. All types of people, all types of ages. The Carl Barks Uncle Scrooge stories did it. The Pixar films do it now. I look at those works as inspirations. Hopefully when people pick up this book they get captivated by the characters, either for the first time or all over again, and are into this globe-trotting adventure they embark on. The original show brought the appeal of Chip and Dale to a new generation. I want to show the appeal of Chip, Dale and all the Rescue Rangers to multiple generations.

ENLARGE

Nrama: When the Darkwing comic began, Darkwing the character had been away for a year, mirroring how the Darkwing property was dormant for a while. Where do we find the Rescue Rangers when their new title opens up?

Brill: The Rescue Rangers are still together when we open up the book. For this story I needed them to jump into adventure so the team is still active, still protecting the small creatures of this world. Also, I didn’t want to repeat myself!

Nrama: Let's get your take on each of the main characters — starting with Chip, natch. He's the leader, and pretty much a chipmunk Indiana Jones. A lot to like there — so what do you personally like about Chip?

Brill: After seeing so much of the show it really seems to me that Chip and Dale are like two parts of the same person. Chip is the serious side, but because Dale’s always around him some of that silly side shines through. He’s the leader but he’s not domineering. He knows he’s a team with great people and trusts them to do the job and complete their part of the mission with style.

Nrama: Dale is the comic relief to Chip's straight man — must be fun to write, no?

Brill: Yeah, there’s a lot you can do with Dale. He’s the other side of Chip, silly but still an effective sleuth in his own right. With Chip and Dale you have to keep in mind they’re so similar and so different. It’s why they fight and make up in the space of a minute.

Nrama: Gadget is certainly a fan favorite. What is it about Gadget that's appealing?

Brill: A big part of the appeal and style of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers is that Gadget is always coming up with these inventions that turn household items into artifacts of adventure. It is fun to write a character who is so intelligent when it comes to certain things, and then clueless when about other things (like Chip and Dale’s dueling affections for her).

Nrama: Monterey Jack is the veteran adventurer of the group. And he certainly likes cheese. What kind of role will he play in your series?

Brill: Monterey Jack is a big part of the story, how can he not be? His experience as a world traveler plays a major role here. The appeal is a character who usually acts before he thinks. That can be both an asset and a challenge for the rest of the team.

Nrama: Zipper, well, Zipper probably isn't the easiest character to write, since he communicates solely in buzzes. Or maybe that makes him the easiest. Hmm. Which is it for you?

Brill: I think it’s cool. There might be a Zipper solo scene or two that allow me to tell stories without dialogue, which is something all writers need to do.

Nrama: What kind of capers will the Rescue Rangers get involved with in the series? Obviously Fat Cat was the main recurring villain — will we be seeing him in the first few issues?

Brill: This is a big mission for the Rescue Rangers, where they will face a lot of new dangers in exciting locales. Animals are going wild all over the world, and now it’s time for the Rescue Rangers to get to the bottom of it and save the day. This is an adventure that will challenge our characters on both an external and internal level.

As for Fat Cat, I can only tell you this: I have specific plans for him and how he will affect the Rescue Rangers’ lives. You will see how in due time.

Nrama: One of the cool things of Rescue Rangers, design-wise, was all of the devices and vehicles made out of tiny household objects like buttons and thimbles. Is that something that will be incorporated into the series?

Brill: Leonel Castellani is doing the art, who has done issues of Marvel’s Super Hero Squad. He’s got the style of these characters down pat. As soon as you read the book your memories of Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers will be back, thanks to Leonel. And of course we’ll see fantastic inventions from Gadgets. How can this be a Rescue Rangers story otherwise?

Nrama: So we've got a Darkwing Duck ongoing, now a Rescue Rangers ongoing, and Duck Tales stories in the Uncle Scrooge book. Not to get too speculative about it, but what other Disney animated properties do you think could work as a comic in the current day? TaleSpin sure seems like a natural next step.

Brill: There are lots of great shows and stories from the Disney Afternoon, all the stuff I listed above in my first answer. BOOM! is certainly paying attention to how these books do and considering what options to take. Darkwing Duck did well and now we have Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. If this book does well ... who knows!

Nrama: Obligatory question: have you ever ridden "Gadget's Go-Coaster" at Toontown in Disneyland? I think most people at this point unfortunately have no idea what inspired the ride.

Brill: I remember going to Toontown pretty soon after it opened in 1994 and going on the ride. That would make me 11 at the time. I was both a huge Disney Adventures and Roger Rabbit fan so you can imagine how into the idea of an actual Toontown I was. Doesn’t Gadget still talk to you when the ride starts? If someone thinks of a comic book I wrote while they’re zooming around a roller coaster then this will all be worth it.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/rescue-rangers-boom-studios-100903.html

Ιδού και μια πρώτη γεύση από τα εξώφυλλα:

post-11645-12843801517198_thumb.jpg post-11645-12843801545489_thumb.jpg post-11645-12843801572017_thumb.jpg

:beer6:

Πηγή: Wolfstad

Επεξεργασία από big vaggos
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους

• Member ID:  556
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  1537
  • Content Count:  22474
  • Achievement Points:  22479
  • Days Won:  791
  • With Us For:  6339 Days

:div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div::div:

Τι μου θύμησες....τότε που το Αλμανάκο ήταν κόμικ και δε φλέρταρε με την ενότητα Κόμικς σε Περιοδικά/Εφημερίδες.

ΑΓΑΠΑΜΕ BOOM!!!!! :yahoo::beer5:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  11156
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1387
  • Achievement Points:  1387
  • Days Won:  9
  • With Us For:  5344 Days

απιστευτα νεα για τους λατρεις των παλιων καλτοκινούμενων της ντίσνευ! Αραγε θα δουμε σε κομικ και αυτο με τον Μπαλου που ηταν πιλότος; (πως το λεγανε...)

Επεξεργασία από Duck
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  9146
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1734
  • Achievement Points:  1734
  • Days Won:  13
  • With Us For:  5513 Days

Καταπληκτικότατα νέα!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Οι "Υπερασπιστές του Δικαίου" και μετά ο "Μαυρόφτερος Τιμωρός" (και αυτό με τον Μπαλού (Duck, έχει μεταφρθεί σε κόμικ και το έχει δημοσιεύσει και το Αλμανάκο ;)), και μετά ο Ινδιάνα Γκούφυ και μετά ο Φάντομ Ντακ :P) ήταν ο λόγος που μπήκαν τα κόμικς στο σπίτι μας - ο αδερφός μου κάποτε ήταν Αλμανιακός! Άρα καταλαβαίνετε πως αυτήν την σειρά δεν τη χάνω!!!

Γουστάρω τρελά Ντέηλ με κοντομάνικο χαβανέζικο μπλουζάκι! :party:

Ανυπομονώ!!! :thanks: big vaggos!

Επεξεργασία από JohnnyMZ
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 month later...

Ένας μήνας ακόμη... :DΕδώ μπορείτε να διαβάσετε ένα νέο Preview! :dance:

:cheers4:

Υ.Γ: Όντως, μόνο το Talespin έμεινε από τα καλτ κινούμενα του Disney afternoon... :thinking: Δε θα ΄ταν άσχημα αν το επαναφέρε και αυτό στο χαρτί, η "BOOM!".

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 4 weeks later...

Ένα σχετικό κειμενάκι από "Τα Νέα του ΚΟΜΙΞ" (ΚΟΜΙΞ #270)

post-9146-12908020568177_thumb.jpg

Πλησιάζει η ώρα...! :D

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

chipndalerescuerangers0.jpg

Βγήκε! :dance: Συμπαθητικό σενάριο με πολλά flashbacks και φοβερό σχέδιο.

post-11645-12913897929572_thumb.jpg

:beer:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Tο διάβασα σήμερα. :yahoo:

Το σχέδιο είναι απίστευτο! Καταπληκτικός o Leonel!!! Τώρα το σενάριο, δεν ήταν κάτι το ιδιαίτερο, και αν κινηθεί έτσι θα είναι μια χαλαρή περιπετειούλα. Ιδίως όποιος έχει διαβάσει τις πρώτες ιστορίες στο Αλμανάκο, όμως, θα το λατρέψει.

Περιμένουμε το #2 με ανυπομονησία! :D

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 years later...

• Member ID:  556
  • Topic Count:  1537
  • Content Count:  22474
  • Achievement Points:  22479
  • Days Won:  791
  • With Us For:  6339 Days

For the record, η σειρά σταμάτησε στα 8 τεύχη. Τα τευχάκια έχουν πλέον κυκλοφορήσει και σε 2 tpb's.

+ inducks link

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 7 years later...

• Member ID:  2415
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  166
  • Achievement Points:  166
  • Days Won:  0
  • With Us For:  6169 Days

ειδα προσφατα ολα τα 65 επεισοδια της σειρας σε ποιοτητα HD και ειπα να διαβασω λιγο το κομικ.

Καμια συγκριση. Εδω ενα ατομο ανελαβε το σεναριο και τους διαλογους, ενω στην τηλεοπτικη σειρα συμμετειχε η αφροκρεμα των σεναριογραφων και ηθοποιων μεταγλωττίσεων και για καποια επεισοδια και το καλυτερο στουντιο animation. Αφου ακους για πρωτη φορα το ονομα Ρατατουης εκει ενω αλλο ενα επεισοδιο ειναι εμπνευση για το Happy Feet.  Λογικό να υστερεί σε δημιουργικότητα ενω οι διαλογοι δεν μπορουν να φτασουν αυτους της σειρας σε χιουμορ, ακομα και χωρις τις φωνες. Αλλα το σχεδιο ειναι πολυ καλο.

Μακάρι πάντως να ήταν αυτό το τελευταίο επεισόδιο της σειράς, μιας και λόγω syndicatiion συνήθως δεν ολοκληρώνονταν

Επεξεργασία από petran79
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό