• Member ID:  2866
  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  134
  • Achievement Points:  134
  • Days Won:  0
  • With Us For:  6130 Days

Δεν μοιάζει ο πρωταγωνιστής Ray Stevenson τον Steven Seagal;

:best: Με το που είδα την τρίτη φωτογραφία στο πιο πάνω του DJO όπου κρατάει το όπλο, μου ήρθε με τη μια στο μυαλό ο χοντρο-Seagal. Ίδιο στυλ και κοψια

Επιπλέον παρατήρηση. Στην αφίσα του ποστ του DJO με τα σχόλια της ταινίας δε φαίνεται να έχει κοιλιά? Μα καλά ποιος τον τράβηξε φωτογραφία? Συν το οτι δε με ενθουσιάζει πολύ σα φάτσα. Με ψιλοχαλάει το κοντό μαλλί.

Όπως και να χει τα 8 ευρουλάκια θα τα στάξω πάλι :lol: Ελπίζω μόνο να μην έχουν γυρίσει ταινία με εκατομμύρια σφαίρες να περνάνε δίπλα του και αυτός να μένει ανέπαφος :beer:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους

• Member ID:  556
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  1537
  • Content Count:  22474
  • Achievement Points:  22479
  • Days Won:  791
  • With Us For:  6339 Days

Ελα βρε και εψαχνα φωτογραφια μου με οπλο!!! :lol:

Κοιλια? Φωτογραφια? Μα αυτο ειναι σκιτσο! Και ομως ;)

Καλα, για dvd παει, γιατι στο πρωτο που προσπαθησα να το δω με ενα φιλαρακι, δεν αντεξα πανω απο τεταρτο..... Μονο πιστολιδι ειχε του στυλ που λες Νικ. :(

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  2866
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  134
  • Achievement Points:  134
  • With Us For:  6130 Days

:oops: Έχεις δίκιο ως προς το ένα σκέλος. Το ένα είναι σκίτσο. Αυτό με τα σχόλια. Οπότε αναδιατυπώνω. Μα καλά, ποιος τον ζωγράφισε έτσι με κοιλιά; :P

Στην άλλη φωτογραφία όμως όντως μοιάζει με τον έτερο χοντρό. Μιλάω για την τρίτη που έχεις ποστάρει που κρατάει το όπλο στο ύψος του κεφαλιού :)

Για το πιστολίδι εννοείς την πρώτη ταινία;

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Ναι.... :oops:

Μπα, στην τριτη φωτο απλα ετσι οπως ειναι η σταση του εχει ψιλοστραβωσει η μπλουζα & το σημα. Ναι, μοιαζει εμφανισιακα του τα-δερνω-ολα-και-κοβω-και-μετα-καρπουζι Σηγκαλ, αλλα αφου ειδα το trailer μπορω να πω οτι διαφερει ως προς την συμπεριφορα και αυτο μπορει να μας βγει σε καλο! :D

:beer5:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2265
  • Topic Count:  1000
  • Content Count:  20072
  • Achievement Points:  20162
  • Days Won:  336
  • With Us For:  6183 Days

Βγήκε ένα extended υπέρ-splatter trailer της ταινίας, το οποίο θα δείτε εδώ. Μην το ανοίξετε αν δεν σας αρέσει η παραστατικότητα της βίας, ή αν είστε κάτω από 15.

Από ότι έχω δεί ώς τώρα, δείχνει πως έχει πέσει περισότερο χρήμα από το προηγούμενο (βασικό πρόβλημα της παραγωγής του πρώτου), και έτσι θα είναι πιο εφετζίδικο. Η επιλογή για τον νέο Punisher και τον Jigsaw μάλλον είναι άκυρες. Κακή στολή και αγγουρένιο υφάκι για τον πρώτο (the full extend of the comment has been rated :D ), δίχως φαντασία μακιγιάζ και χλεχλέ παρουσιαστικό για τον δεύτερο. Το μόνο θετικό που βρήκα ως τώρα είναι το λογότυπο που είναι ίδιο με αυτό της ομότιτλης σειράς κόμικ που σχεδίαζε ο John Romita Jr (@DJO: :p3::p4: ), τίποτα σπουδαίο και άξιο αναφοράς από κινηματογραφικής άποψης δηλαδη, αλλά δεν ήθελα να είμαι τελείως αρνητικός! :P

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

τίποτα σπουδαίο και άξιο αναφοράς από κινηματογραφικής άποψης δηλαδη, αλλά δεν ήθελα να είμαι τελείως αρνητικός! :P

Παλι καλα δηλαδη....κουβαδακι θες μαζι με το φτυαρακι!? :lol:

Τι να πω... Αυτο το trailer δε μου αρεσε, μαλλον λογω της υπερβολικης βιας, αν και Punisher, αλλα εξακολουθω να ειμαι αισιοδοξος και να πιστευω οτι το συνολικο αποτελεσμα να ειναι καλυτερο απο την πρωτη που ηταν σκετη βαρεμαρα.... :confuse:

σχεδίαζε ο John Romita Jr (@DJO: :p3::p4: )

Ηηηηηηηηηηηηηηη, αυτο ηταν φαουλ! :oops::pesta::P

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  3583
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1084
  • Achievement Points:  1084
  • With Us For:  6077 Days

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα με τον Κωστή. Η στολή δεν λέει απολύτως τίποτα. Φαίνεται σαν μια απλή στολή των ΕΚΑΜ. Η νεκτροκεφάλή ούτε που φαίνεται.

Σχετικά με το τρέιλερ....μου φάνηκε πολύ βίαιο...θα μιλάνε καθόλου στο φίλμ ή απλώς θα πυροβολούν? :thinking:

Μάλλον θα περιμένω για νοίκιασμα σε dvd ή κατέβασμα από internet......

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

ok. Το τελευταίο πόστ που είχε κάνει ο Sneaker με πληροφορίες για την ταινία δεν το είχα διαβάσει, οπότε μου ήρθε λίγο κατακέφαλα η πληροφορία πως έχουμε να κάνουμε με γυναίκα σκηνοθέτη όταν διάβασα συνέντευξη της στο IGN.

Την παραθέτω και εδώ. Είναι λίγο παλιά (από τον Δεκέμβριο), αλλά σαφώς είναι ενδιαφέρον να διαβάζεις και την σκοπιά των ανθρώπων που φτιάχνουν μια ταινία.

επειδή είναι σεντονάκι, το βάζω σε spoiler.

Interview: Lexi Alexander

IGN talks to the Punisher: War Zone director about her upcoming comic book adaptation.

by Todd Gilchrist

December 6, 2007 - Superficially speaking, Lexi Alexander seems like the last person to direct a big action movie sequel -- after all, her previous film was the decidedly more intimate character study Green Street Hooligans, and she's a girl (yuck!). But the diminutive filmmaker is in fact a martial arts star and former choreographer, so it's a surprisingly natural fit for her to tackle a bare-knuckle actioner, much less Punisher: War Zone, the highly-anticipated follow-up to 2004's The Punisher. IGN recently spoke to Alexander via telephone about her involvement with the film, which is currently shooting in Canada.

IGN: Does this film take place in the Marvel universe or its own world?

Lexi Alexander: Well, I think in the sense of the other Marvel characters, it's definitely in its own world. In terms of location, though, we call it "the Marvel New York" because rather than setting it in the real New York I wanted to have a little bit of a surreal feeling.

IGN: What will differentiate your version of the Punisher story that you think fans will truly appreciate?

Alexander: Well, the last Punisher movie really wasn't relevant to us -- like there's a lot of comparison to it, but none of us or any of the people on the team ever looked at it and said, "OK, how can we be different or better?" We just kind of made our own film, and the one thing I concentrated on was to really make it as close to the Marvel Max series as possible. I think we really achieved it in terms of the look as well as the tone. When I look at the dailies I'm getting, seriously I think I'm looking at a Max comic book in front of me because it's the same tone.

I get this question a lot and it really wasn't relevant. I think the feeling of it is going to be much darker and I think that one thing the comic fans will realize immediately is that the world we create feels like the comic book world in terms of the look as well. The reason that I've been sick all week is because I've been shooting in minus-degrees all night for eight weeks; I literally haven't seen daylight. I'm like a vampire [laughs]. So you can imagine how this movie's going to look. It's all dark and cold.

IGN: Will this be a hard "R" Punisher and what if any guidelines has the studio given you about the content?

Alexander: It will definitely be a hard "R" and luckily Lionsgate has been great about it. They haven't given me any guidelines in terms of violence. I think they are a really good studio to make a violent movie [with], because you know, I really like violent movies [laughs]. So it's definitely going to be a hard "R."

IGN: Are there different challenges working on a film of a larger scale like Punisher than on your previous film Green Street Hooligans?

Alexander: I think there's advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are there's a lot more toys and it's a bigger crew -- there's just more resources. The disadvantage is that the more money you get the more responsibility you have and the more people you have to answer to. So you have all kinds of people who have a say how this movie should be or even where I can go or I can't go, but I think I got really lucky, this being my first studio movie, and having people who really believe in me and really haven't been riding me to do their thing rather than mine. But I usually know from other filmmakers that on their first studio film, they hardly make any decisions. I got really lucky.

IGN: What is the significance of the War Zone subtitle?

Alexander: When we were discussing titles, obviously Marvel has huge input on that, but we wanted to go with something the fans would recognize, and they suggested a few. War Zone, I think, fit this [story] in particular, it has something to do with the ending that will make more sense once you see it, but I think the ending really justifies the title.

IGN: Jonathan Hensleigh said he tried to darken the original film between the theatrical cut and the extended version that was released on DVD. What is your feeling about the tone of your film in comparison, and then in terms of coming from the Marvel Max universe?

Alexander: Well, it's definitely Marvel Max -- it's freaky, dark and violent and as Punisher fans know, there's really no boundaries to his darkness. I really tried to go there and hopefully I've achieved it.

IGN: How much hand-to-hand fighting will there be as opposed to gunplay?

Alexander: I would say it's about 70 percent gunplay and 30 percent hand-to-hand combat. I mean, it really didn't have anything to do with my background, although I love hand-to-hand combat and I love putting on these fights -- that's the world I come from in terms of martial arts as well as the stunt world. But when I make a film, it's about the character and when I studied his biography the great thing about [Frank] Castle is that he is good in so many things. Being a force recon guy, he learned all kinds of martial arts skills, so you have pieces of every single martial art there is, but he's also focused on the guns so we have some great hand-to-hand combat but it's 70 percent gunplay I would say.

IGN: Why did you elect to include Jigsaw in this story since the film focuses at least in part on "Welcome Back, Frank," where he did not appear?

Alexander: The first script I received from Lionsgate had Jigsaw already in it, and at that point I wasn't really familiar with where Jigsaw came in the series. But he was there, he was the antagonist, the villain, and I fell in love with this character. He's a great villain, and I wanted to keep him so I don't think we strictly went for one story from the comic books. We took parts out of the world of Frank Castle and tried to make the best story possible.

IGN: What makes Ray Stevenson and Dominic West perfect for their respective roles as Castle and Jigsaw?

Alexander: Well, they really are perfect. Every day we stand behind the monitor and just shake our heads and look at these guys and go, "Holy sh*t! How lucky did we get?" Ray Stevenson is totally intense -- not only does he look exactly like the Punisher, he is really really intense. He's got kind of like his life on his face, you know. He's not a pretty boy; you can definitely see that he's had a life and he's really skilled. He teaches all of us about guns and machine guns and bullets and all of that stuff; he's very physical. And on the other hand, Dominic is a really skilled actor -- I think people will see a side of him that they haven't seen because we really use all of his talent. Like this guy is a real British theatre actor, like he can have a huge range, and he nailed this part like there's no tomorrow. I think people will be speaking about this forever, and he and us are always saying this is the best he's ever done.

When you have both of them at the dinner table privately, you can actually tell that the essence of each of these characters is in them. Like Ray will sit there all evening and say nothing and be really intense and listen. And Dominic will entertain everybody and be loud and a clown, and we have two actors who represent kind of the essence of the characters.

IGN: How do you feel about putting your actors through intense fight choreography given your background as a fighter and choreographer, and what has been the toughest fight scene to shoot thus far?

Alexander: I have a lot of people who teach these guys fighting and fight choreography, but once in a while it's quite funny because I will jump in and I hate that a punch doesn't sell or that a certain elbow hit doesn't sell. And the guys shake their heads because they tower above me. I'm like, "Well, can you turn around and do it like this?" And Ray will say, "I can't believe this little midget is showing me how to fight." So there's a lot of humor about the fact that they think I can kick their ass, and it's good for a director so they all listen to me [laughs]. In terms of the most brutal thing, I think it's been the location we've been in for two weeks where it was a really cold and toxic building and they all had to have these masks on -- which didn't help because we all got sick anyway. But it was toxic so we had to shoot basically the entire time with these oxygen masks on, except the actors -- they didn't get any [laughs].

IGN: Do you have a favorite kill you can talk about without giving anything away?

Alexander: I do have a favorite kill, and without giving too much away it has something to do with a head butt.

IGN: Would you say that War Zone connects with the previous film or is it a complete reboot a la Batman Begins?

Alexander: I would say it's a complete reboot because the first one -- neither of them -- are relevant to us at all. [but] Castle has one story, the mythology stays the same, but I think that I have a very different take or I was lucky enough to put it in a different environment where Frank Castle belongs, which is very cold.

IGN: Are you sticking to the classic costume of the Punisher in the film?

Alexander: Yes I am, but there's things over the years and there's been many different costumes, and I think we've taken the elements that we like best from each of those costumes. I think if you see a picture of him you will notice similarities, but not necessarily one [costume], so basically what I've taken is the best elements of these costumes over the years.

IGN: In preparing for the film did you discover any particular Punisher stories that you most strongly responded to?

Alexander: God, there's been so many. I feel like I read hundreds and hundreds when I first took on this job, but something which stayed on my mind which is not in this film, I remember reading it and saying, "Yes, OK. I'm going to make this movie." It was Frank Castle was still in his street clothes and his wife had just died and a neighbor comes over with a bottle of whiskey and tries to comfort him. In that conversation the neighbor admits that he's having an affair with his secretary, and Castle's face just changes. He says, "I lost my wife and you're telling me that you screwed around on your wife?" And then he just says, "Run." The neighbor doesn't run so he throws him through the window and basically trashes him. I thought, "Now that's a cool guy." I tried to put it in the movie, but it didn't fit anywhere. But I remember the turning point for me with that and saying, "Now that's great writing."

IGN: Is Microchip going to be Frank's ally or enemy in this film?

Alexander: He's his ally, definitely.

IGN: Did you want to emphasize a particular style or method of martial arts when you were developing and designing the fighting in the film?

Alexander: Yeah, actually, that's a good question because I've noticed that certain people have their style and films have their own kind of "this is the martial arts we're going with." When you read Castle's biography like I mentioned before, he's basically skilled in many different martial arts, so I went to my fight choreographer who I've been working with for years not only as a director but when I was 20 years old as a stuntwoman. We've known each other for years, he's a real legend, and his name is Pat Johnson; I think he's done everything from the Ninja Turtles and Karate Kid to every action film you can imagine. He also did Green Street Hooligans for me. So we had a conversation before The Punisher started and I gave him Castle's biography and I said to him, "When we do hand-to-hand combat, I want to see that he's skilled in all of these different things so he can go from one to another." At the same time, he's not acrobatic and he's not an elegant fighter. He's a dirty brawler, so you're going to see different things but they're not going to be beautiful, and I think we've achieved that.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 months later...

Συνέντευξη του Ray Stevenson στο Wizard Magazine 207 Gold Edition .

wizard_magazine_207_gold_edition_11.jpg wizard_magazine_207_gold_edition_12.jpg

scan by shaw001

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  3787
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12120
  • Achievement Points:  12142
  • Days Won:  79
  • With Us For:  6057 Days

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19000

Σχόλια πάνω στη ταινία.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Πάτωσε η νέα ταινία του Punisher:

Punisher: War Zone fizzled at the box office on Friday in its opening day, placing eighth.

The film, produced by Lionsgate and starring Ray Stevenson, took in an estimated $1.63 million, according to Variety. It screened in 2,508 theaters as the only major wide opening on Friday.

By comparison, 2004's Punisher had $5.2 million on its opening day and $13.8 million in its opening weekend.

The performance of Punisher: War Zone is the worst of the 19 Marvel films since Blade's premiere on August 21, 1998.

Four Christmases topped the box office in its second Friday with $5.8 million. It was followed by Twilight with $4.6 million, Bolt with $2.4 million and Australia with $2.2 million.

The post-Thanksgiving weekend is considered a lull weekend in the holiday box-office season.

Lionsgate has another comics-inspired movie, The Spirit, opening on Dec. 25.

Από τη σελίδα www.comicscontinuum.com

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0812/06/index.htm

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Πάτωσε η νέα ταινία του Punisher:

The performance of Punisher: War Zone is the worst of the 19 Marvel films since Blade's premiere on August 21, 1998.

ΑΟΥΤΣ!!! Μα πόσο χειρότερη μπορεί να είναι από την πρώτη που δεν βλεπότανε!?

Lionsgate has another comics-inspired movie, The Spirit, opening on Dec. 25.

ΑΟΥΤΣ επί δύο!!!!

:collapse:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 months later...

• Member ID:  3583
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1084
  • Achievement Points:  1084
  • With Us For:  6077 Days

Λοιπόν μερικά προσωπικά κόμμεντς για το Punisher 2: War Zone.

Ο Ray Stevenson μοιάζει εμφανισιακά πολύ με τον αντίστοιχο ήρωα των κόμικς σε αντίθεση με τον ηθοποιό της πρώτης ταινίας. :best:

Βέβαια μοιάζει και με τον Σηγκαλ όπως προαναφέρθηκε! :lol:

Η δεύτερη ταινία πέρασε στο άλλο άκρο. Πολύ περισσότερη χρήση βίας από την πρώτη. :minigun:

Προσωπικά, το προτίμησα γιατί η πρώτη μου είχε φανεί πολύ σοφτ. :thinking:

Το σενάριο δεν έχει τπτ το ιδιαίτερο και σε αυτό νομίζω οτι δεν βοηθά και η επιλογή του Τζίγκσο ως κακού. :moutra2:

:cheers3:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 months later...

Την είδα επιτέλους και θα συμφωνήσω με τον Θωρ 101%: πολύ καλός ο νέος Punisher, πραγματικός Punisher, ειδικά σε σχέση με τον πρώτο που βαριόταν που ζούσε :P και θύμιζε αρκετά τα κόμικς. Όμως μιλάμε για πολύ σπλατεριά, πολύυυυ σπλατεριά και 2 άκυρους κακούς, ενώ σενάριο επιεικώς αδιάφορο.

Πάντως μου άρεσε περισσότερο η ατμόσφαιρα του σε σχέση με το Spirit... :lol: Αλλά όχι, τίποτα το ιδιαίτερο για να το προτείνω για θέαση, ούτε όμως η χειρότερη ταινία της χρονιάς που μου είχανε πει.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 6 months later...

Splatter κωμωδία. Τους βγήκε έτσι, δεν το θέλανε. Κρίμα γιατί τις προοπτικές τις είχε για κάτι καλύτερο. Ταινία που απευθύνεται σε πολύ περιορισμένο κοινό, το οποίο μετριέται στα δάχτυλα της μιάς παλάμης, πιθανόν με τα μισά δάχτυλα να λείπουν από παρέμβαση του ίδιου του Punisher. :D

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  10019
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2059
  • Achievement Points:  2059
  • Days Won:  1
  • With Us For:  5448 Days

Το PUNISHER WAR ZONE καλη ταινια δε τη λες σε καμια περιπτωση.Παρολα αυτα σαν οπαδος καθαρα μπορω να πω πως ηταν καλη Punisher ταινια.Ειχε μπολικη βια,πιστοτατο στο κομικ οσον αφορα το origin του χαρακτηρα και μερικες καλες σκηνες δρασης.Παρολα αυτα ειχε μετρια εως κακη ηθοποιοια κ αδιαφορο σεναριο.Αμα ειχανε βασιστει σε καποιο συγκεκριμενο storyline του Ennis τα πραγματα θα ηταν πολυ καλυτερα.Μου αρεσε παντως και ελπιζω σε συνεχεια γιατι μπορει να γινει πολυ καλυτερο sequel.Ο Stevenson παντως ιδιος ο Frank!Oσον αφορατο κοινο της ταινιας σιγουρα πολυ περιορισμενο,εξαλλου δεν ειμαστε στα 80'ς.Αμα ειχε βγει αυτη η ταινια πριν 20-25 χρονια θα ηταν αλλιως τα πραγματα.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 year later...

• Member ID:  1271
  • Topic Count:  715
  • Content Count:  3478
  • Achievement Points:  3535
  • Days Won:  16
  • With Us For:  6281 Days

Απίστευτη μπούρδα αυτή η ταινία.

Πολλές φορές την ξεκίνησα καμία δεν κατάφερα να τη δω μέχρι το τέλος.

Το χειρότερο Marvel φιλμ της 20ετίας.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  6474
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  4211
  • Achievement Points:  4211
  • Days Won:  3
  • With Us For:  5716 Days

Kαλά εμένα το War Zone μου άρεσε οπότε δεν είμαι αντικειμενικό κριτήριο. Πόσο θα ήθελα πάντως να δω τον Steven να παίζει Punisher. Eίναι στη σωστή ηλικία, έχει το σωστό look και φυσικά η όλη persona του ταιριάζει με το χαρακτήρα. Αααααχ Στήβεν...

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  13219
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  2158
  • Achievement Points:  2158
  • With Us For:  4963 Days

Μου την θυμήσατε και την είδα χτές τελικά!

Λοιπόν,και εμένα μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ!Και σενάριο θεωρώ οτι είχε καλούτσικο,και η ηθοποιία μου άρεσε αρκετά!Πραγματικά όμως,ο τύπος ήταν λές και βγήκε από το κόμικ του Ennis(το οποίο διαβάζω αυτήν την εποχή :mafia: )!Σίγουρα αν είχαν βασιστεί απευθείας σε ένα storyline από το κόμικ θα ήταν ακόμα καλύτερο αλλά και έτσι δεν ήταν άσχημο!Ήταν μια ώρα και 40 λεπτά και ούτε που τα κατάλαβα!επίσεις μου φάνηκε splater σε φυσιολογικό και αναμενόμενο επίπεδο!Μόνο φαουλάκι κατα την γνώμη μου το οτι ο Punisher κυκλοφορεί στην πόλη πλήρως αρματομένος και ο κόσμος δεν κρύβεται!Βάλτε του μια καπαρτίνα τουλάχιστον!Επίσεις και το οτι όλοι οι άλλοι είναι πολύ άνετοι με το γεγονός οτι συναναστρέφονται με έναν τύπο που έχει bodycount 250+ άτομα!!!!Κατα τα άλλα,μου φάνηκε οκ!Επιτέλους μια ταινία όπου ο ήρωας ΔΕΝ γεμίζει τα όπλα του με ακροβατικές κινήσεις και σε δευτερόλεπτα :clap2: !

Αντιλαμβάνομαι οτι δεν είμαι και ο πιο φυσιολογικός θεατής αλλά άλλη μια ταινιούλα θα την περίμενα με ενδιαφέρον :pray:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Επίσης έχει την καλύτερη σκηνή που εμφανίστηκε ποτέ σε ταινία Marvel ,εκεί που ο άλλος ο μαστούρης κάνει parkour και τον πετυχαίνει με heat grenade. Δεν μπορώ να την βρω στο youtube ,ειδάλλως θα την έβαζα και εδώ. Μιλάμε για τρελά γέλια.

Edit. Τη βρήκα.... Χαχαχαχα.

Επεξεργασία από zade
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

Την Κυριακή στη Real News έχει σε DVD την παλιά τηλεταινία Τιμωρός με τον Ντολφ Λουντγκρεν. Εκτός αν πέσαμε θύμα κακής απόδοσης άσχετου τίτλου.

Σημειώσατε λάθος. Μιλάμε για Ζαν Κλοντ Βαν Νταμ, και άσχετη ταινία. Τους μπερδεύω αυτούς αυτούς τους ηθοποιούς.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Δεν πειράζει. Αξίζει να αγοράσετε την ταινία. έχει Ζακλοντβαντάμ. ΑΞίζει τα λεφτά της.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  10019
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2059
  • Achievement Points:  2059
  • Days Won:  1
  • With Us For:  5448 Days

Δεν πειράζει. Αξίζει να αγοράσετε την ταινία. έχει Ζακλοντβαντάμ. ΑΞίζει τα λεφτά της.

...........Eh.........no!χαχα

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 5 months later...

• Member ID:  10962
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  218
  • Achievement Points:  273
  • With Us For:  5361 Days

πάντως το puisher με Dolph Lundgren είναι βασισμένο στο κομικ

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 10 months later...

• Member ID:  12722
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  7346
  • Achievement Points:  7346
  • Days Won:  40
  • With Us For:  5054 Days

με τον Punisher, πρωταγωνιστεί ο Thomas Jane, ο οποίος ήταν ο Punisher στην ομώνυμη ταινία του 2004.
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 3 months later...

• Member ID:  4643
  • Group:  Νέα Μέλη
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  15
  • Achievement Points:  20
  • With Us For:  5934 Days

Θυμαστε τον Punisher, οπως τον ενσαρκωσε ο Thomas Jane?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/

Ο συγκεκριμενος ηθοποιος θελοντας να επιστρεψει στον ανωτερο ρολο, γυρισε το ακολουθο mini-movie ως pitch σε κινηματογραφικα studios...

απολαυστε...

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• Member ID:  1271
  • Topic Count:  715
  • Content Count:  3478
  • Achievement Points:  3535
  • Days Won:  16
  • With Us For:  6281 Days

Εμένα μου άρεσε ο Punisher του Thomas Jane, όπως γενικά μου αρέσει ο ηθοποιός αυτός (βλ The Mutant Chronicles). Αντίθετα θεωρώ απερίγραπτο το Punisher War Zone με τον αλογομούρη που πρωταγωνιστούσε.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

> Τα τιμωροτόπικς συγχωνεύθηκαν.

:holidays:

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 1 year later...

Ενδιαφέρουσα συνέντευξη της σκηνοθέτιδος του War Zone, Lexi Alexander, που εξηγεί κάποια πράγματα για την ταινία και το πως δουλεύει στο σύστημα του Χόλιγουντ.

Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό