• Member ID:  6696
  • Group:  Honored
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  11
  • Achievement Points:  11
  • Days Won:  0
  • With Us For:  5673 Days

Γεια χαρά παιδιά!

Στο διαγωνισμό του zuda.com αυτό το μήνα ανέβηκε μια δουλειά που κάναμε με τον Γιώργο το Γούση με τίτλο

Bow + Arrow detective agency

Αν θέλετε να του ρίξετε μια ματιά είναι εδώ:

http://zudacomics.com/node/1410

Αν θέλετε να μας πείτε κι ένα σχόλιο ακόμα καλύτερα...

...Αν θέλετε να το ψηφίσετε...ε τι να πω; Μες στην καρδιά μου σας έχω!

1410_300x250.jpg

• Like 13
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό
Μοιραστείτε με άλλους ιστότοπους

• Member ID:  1991
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  397
  • Content Count:  4996
  • Achievement Points:  4996
  • Days Won:  41
  • With Us For:  6188 Days

Λοιπόν το διάβασα προ ολίγου. Το βρήκα εξαιρετικό! Απίστευτα καλό σχέδιο (για το γούστο μου τουλάχιστον) και έξυπνο σενάριο (οι 8 πρώτες σελίδες τουλάχιστον).

Αξίζει να διαβαστεί και να ψηφιστεί!!!

• Like 1
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  3787
  • Group:  Veterans
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12120
  • Achievement Points:  12142
  • Days Won:  79
  • With Us For:  6035 Days

Συνεντευξη των δημιουργών στο http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2009/...da-contestants/

Bow & Arrow Detective Agency by George Gousis and Antonis Vavagiannis

JK: What’s your entry about, and where did the idea come from?

George: It is a funny crime story, full of cliches and 90’s pop songs. I was thinking of doing a funny crime story and because Antonis is a master of these kind of stories… here we are.

Antonis: I love exploring and twisting cliches, and I thought it was time for “Macarena” to make a comeback. I got the chance to work with George, one of the top Greek artists, who wanted to make a film noir kind of story so we mixed it up a bit and came up with Bow and Arrow.

JK: Is this your first comics work? If not, what else have you worked on? And what do you do when you aren’t creating comics?

George: In Greece, i have published plenty of comics at different magazines and newspapers. But as far as the american publishers and wherever those books are selling i have taken part in two anthologies of Image comics, Outlaw Territory vol 1 and Popgun vol 3. At this period, i am writing a lot about a big comic project and when i am not doing comics, i do some illustrations for magazines. You can find samples of my works at my blog. That’s all.

Antonis: I have published five comic books in Greece and done some one-off stories in magazines. I specialize in surreal humour and have an online webcomic which unfortunately is only in Greek. Lately I’ve been thinking of doing an English translation to share this national treasure with the rest of the world!

Apart from that, I work as a teacher in a primary school and I’m also part of the greatest alternative band in the universe The Empty Frame.

JK: Why did you decide to enter your comic into the Zuda competition, versus, say, trying to publish it somewhere else or setting up your own site for it?

George: We knew about the site, that there are a lot of people visiting it and of course that if someone wins there is a contract, means that we have plenty of time to do a good job and make some money for this. For me, the most important thing is that you have a whole week for a page and that is a nice opportunity to create a nice comic, without hurry. So, it is a great opportunity for a first step, get some experience, some feedback etc. Also, working from your home and just sending your work or even your submission from the internet; it’s very cool and easy.

Antonis: Fame and riches, of course! And women! Using the line “I am competing in Zuda this month” always works. I use it all the time. And if that doesn’t get me laid, I use “Who is your favourite Cardinal? Mine is Cardinal Richelieu!” That works 100 percent!

JK: As a Zuda contestant, you’re getting feedback via the comments section. What has that been like? Have you had any second thoughts about your entry based on any of the feedback you’ve received thus far?

George: You know, the best thing is to be getting some feedback, whatever feedback is this. Because, when you are publishing a comic, as a book, not at web, the feedback you are getting back is not much, some friends, maybe a fan or a review. At zuda, you can get a feedback from anyone, very easy and you can see how your comic works on different people. On the other hand, its strange, because you are getting feedback for some pages, not the whole story, but those are the rules of this game. Personally, i dont have second thoughts for any of my work because i have think a lot before i publish it and know what to expect. But the comments that someone can take, sometimes are really interesting and helpful.

Antonis: It’s great to have so much feedback for your work, which is something that I’m not used to. Of course sometimes it’s a bit hurtful to see that people are quick to judge, or just have a hard time accepting that this comic is a lot different than what they’re used to, but it’s all okay! Most of the people were very positive anyway and that really gives you the will to go on and make your comic even better!

JK: I’m also guessing you’ve had the chance to look at everyone else’s submissions by now. If you weren’t in this month’s competition, who do you think you’d be voting for?

George: If You See The Hills. Even if the art is kinda amateur, I think he has some nice things to say. I like honesty in any kind of art.

Antonis: In terms of artwork, Absolute Magnitude is certainly very impressive, but Physicon is more to my tastes!

As for the stories, I’m not too much of a super hero, sci/fi fan to be honest. So I guess Physicon and If You See The Hills are the ones that intrigued me more to read further.

• Like 5
Σύνδεσμος για σχολιασμό

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...

Σημαντικές πληροφορίες

Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτή τη σελίδα, αποδέχεστε τις Όρους χρήσης μας.